Discover White Cliffs
Come and explore the unique township and all it has to offer. Discover the history and the story that created the township of White Cliffs.
Attractions Around White Cliffs
- White Cliffs Town Map
- Red Earth Opal Show Room & Opal Mine Tour
- Linda George Jewellery
- Mutawintji National Park
- Fossickers Den Opal Show Room
- Paroo-Darling National Park
White Cliffs Gymkhana and Rodeo
White Cliffs Gymkhana & Rodeo is an exciting weekend event held in April full of motorbike and horse events. The White Cliffs Gymkhana is a fun event for all the family with live music, catering, mechanical bull riding at the White Cliffs Hotel.
Held on the last weekend of the April school holidays (NSW), all money raised goes to multiple charities. Free camping.
Other Events at White Cliffs
- May: White Cliffs Music Festival
- Underground Art Festival “Show n Tell”
- White Cliffs Hotel Yabby Races
- April: Anzac Day March